Onward to: Culture Stuff | Glossary | Music Stuff | Psychopathy | Introduction | Short Story

Summary of my Formal Education

(West) Germany:
I graduated High School from the Internationale Schule Hamburg, e.V. (ISH), in June 1979. [Had I not moved to Germany during my 8th grade, I would have attended Pascack Hills High School with all my dear childhood friends. As it turned out, I later worked there as a substitute teacher!]

Go here for a brief history of the school's four locations over the years. I attended ISH at Holmbrook 20, Othmarschen, its third location.

Here's some general info on the international school and the Hansestadt Hamburg. I found yet another web page for the international school. It is here.

I earned my BA in Psychology from Richard Stockton State College in Galloway Township, New Jersey, December 1985. In 1993, it changed its name to The Richard Stockton College. Finally, since the spring semester 2015 it is known simply as Stockton University. I'm proud to have been one of the students SSC-RSC-SU "cut its teeth on" in order to enjoy its current reputation.

 I was granted my MS in Counseling (with a concentration in Marriage, Family and Child Counseling), by the California State University Hayward, in June 1998. It has since changed its name to the California State University East Bay.
Here is Hayward's website and one for the San Francisco Bay Area in general.

 My thesis makes up much of the theoretical foundation found on this website and in the donation essays.  In fact, syntheory.com can be considered "My Master's Thesis, Part Two: The Project".

email the author/photographer/webmasterEmail the author/photographer/webmaster

The entire realm of the website "http://www.syntheory.com" is
copyright © 2000-Current Year
by Ken Windish. All rights reserved.

© © © Detailed Copyright Information Here © © ©

General permission is granted to copy and disseminate the contents of this webpage for fair and reasonable uses within the world of academia, provided that the source is properly cited and credited. Duplications for uses other than academic, must be granted through written permission from the copyright owner.